Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Painting Auction to Raise Money for Women Swimmin'

     As some of you may know, there is a popular event here in Ithaca each summer called "Women Swimmin'", where about 350 women swim 1.2 miles across Cayuga Lake to raise money for our local Hospice.  I am participating this year in memory of my mother-in-law Joyce Coonrod who died this past March from cancer.  Joyce was helped a great deal by Hospice in Austin Texas.
     My goal is to raise $1,000 dollars for Hospice by August 8th.  To help raise the money I am auctioning two of my paintings on Ebay and donating 100% of the sale price towards that end. So if you can, please bid on one of my paintings, the opening bid for either is just $75.  If you'd rather just donate directly, that would be fantastic too!  The direct link to my fundraising page is just below. There is a link to each paintings auction below each painting.  Thanks and Best Wishes!



 Joyce and I on the day we met in 2003.


"Ludlowville Falls, Late Summer", 20 x 10, oil on gallery wrapped canvas



"2 Jonquils", 14 x 11, oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment